We will provide a safe haven, nurturing and structured support, and great opportunities for academic growth
Healthy Start Academy believes the most successful education grows from a dedicated partnership of faculty, administration, parents, students, staff, and volunteers united in their commitment to our mission statement. We work to deliver a coordinated, comprehensive, and forward-looking educational experience to prepare our diverse K-8 student body to thrive in the 21st Century global society.
- We value a safe and effective learning environment that does not tolerate disruptive behavior.
- We build a strong educational program around individualized lesson plans that set high goals and measure progress regularly.
- We enrich our academic curriculum with additional learning experiences, special programs, and healthy living counseling.
- We select faculty members for their caring attitudes, intelligence, creative teaching, ability, loyal responsibility, and shared vision of academic excellence.
- We encourage direct and regular communications between faculty and parents.
- We are committed to the concepts of flexibility, increased choices, and community involvement that shape the charter school model.